Saturday, October 11, 2014

PLN (Personal Learning Network)

Today's post is about ME.  So this school year has been AMAZING so far.  Mostly because I have stepped into a new position that has challenged me to grow, given me confidence to share what I know, and sparked a flame in my passion for teaching.

I am a part time DLC (Digital Learning Coach) for Tustin Unified School District.  I have the privilege of working with some amazing educators who have CHANGED education and teaching in TUSD.  Everytime I gather with them, I am challenged and encouraged to pursue growth in my career as a teacher and to share that with others.

I also enjoy sharing that knowledge with my site and can't wait to see the amazing ways in which all staff members at my site can grow this year and become better educators.

One of the concepts that the DLCs have taught me this year is the importance of PLNs.  So one of my goals is to expand my depth of knowledge as a teacher through different networks.  I would like to try to participate in a few online seminars and some educational chats.  I want to redefine my learning as an educator just like I want to redefine my teaching.  Any suggestions of good webinars or educational chats, send them my way!

Teaching and Learning!
All day and Every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment