Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Twitter Chat -- Expanding my PLN


Okay so I officially participated in my first Twitter chat on Sunday night and tonight I participated in my second Twitter chat.

I learned how to use TweetDeck which was super easy to be able to manage the conversation and participate.

Tonight's chat was focused on coaching and I loved reading people's thoughts.  The questions were so thought provoking.  I kind of wish I had them before hand so that I could have time to process.

This was my favorite question:


As a coach, it is imperative to empower our teachers to move forward and to overcome obstacles.  This was my job as a teacher for my students and now it is my job as a coach for my teachers.  I believe that out of this conversation, this was my favorite quote.    

If you never ask what if…always be left with what is.

Oh how important it is take risks, be creative, step out of our comfort zone, feel freedom to fail, motivated to get back up again, and do all of this with a smile.  I love that I get to walk with my teachers through this journey and I can't wait to take what I have learned so far in just the past 3 months back into the classroom in the future.  I love what I do!



2 comments: