Monday, March 21, 2016

CUE 2016

I loved CUE for so many reasons, I can't wait to write about it!


1.  I loved being at CUE with 4 of my fellows.  It was so much fun to see their brains working and their minds wondering about what this might look like and how we might implement this in their own classroom.  One of my fellows fell in love with Hyperdocs and can't wait to buy Lisa's book and to begin to implement the use of Hyperdocs.  This same fellow also joined Twitter to begin building her PLN #TsGiveTs.
  

2.  I loved focusing on and learning about how to be a better coach and provide better Professional Development.  I am already ready to implement some Speed Geeking.  I also love the idea that Professional Development needs to be personalized and it is not always a straight path.

The path from A to B for a teacher is not easy and simple but that is what a COACH is for! Let's determine what your B is and I will support you on your path to get you there.  

3.  Lastly, I loved learning about new tools.  I can't wait to start using SeeSaw, I re-learned and saw some updates to EdPuzzle, and lastly I saw the power of Writing SAS add-on in Google.  


CUE, I will miss you until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment